Tuesday, February 15, 2011

God damn Tired

Man am I tired. Sleepiness is a process that can fuck off. I'm trying to write a paper for my friend(getting paid for it) but this is just sooooo boring. This would be easier if it wasn't bible speak which is almost as hard to understand as Shakespeare. The moment a thought goes on paper it just becomes really hard to coherently link together sentences that give you any sort of sense. I'm just going through it trying to analyze it but I'm not sure I'm even doing that! The problem with this paper is that there is no clear topic to talk about and the teacher didn't give one to pick from either.

This would seriously be easier if religion wasn't so stupidly complicated for no reason. There's freakin 14 virtues, 7 deadly sins, 7 sacraments, communion, fucking lent, prayer, grace, blah blah blah etc it just never fucking ends. With all these god damn rules it's no wonder atheist are increasing in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment