Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ghosts and why you're a pussy to be scared of them

Now I've been thinking about it, since my friend is afraid of ghost. Not just a little bit however, an unreasonable fear of ghost and anything that bumps in the night. Now... even if ghost did exist(note: they don't) they are intangible. Think about that for a second, if you saw one you couldn't do shit about it. Now I've heard people say that they fear them because you could die from them. Who cares though? If it was going to kill you it would have done so and you couldn't do anything to stop it. As long as you don't die from something stupid like shock or a heart attack when the ghost is about to kill you I think it'd be a great way to die!

Think about it would you rather have a slow natural death like most people or get ripped in half by a ghost? I'd rather get ripped in half or whatever else ghost do. Ghost are pussies however, I've done Ouija boards, demonic summonings, witchcraft, crying at night, praying for ghost, and anything else but of course they don't come. Of course I'm not summoning to get myself killed, no siree I'm going to catch one of these motherfuckers and become rich. If the ghostbusters can do it why can't I?

What's more scary than ghost? Real live people. At least they have a means to hurt you unlike some shitty ghost that you can just walk right through. I mean how would they even touch you? They'd take over you soul? No that's not happening obviously but if a person drugged you up or took your family hostage than you'd have something to fear. I'd fear a feral dog more than a ghost. A god damn kitten is more scary. Ghost definitely don't exist but my friend is still scared of them so of course I use that to my advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment